To Leash Or Not to Leash?

No, I'm not talking about a dog or a cat. We don't have dogs anyway. I'm talking about my almost 2 year old son, Cooper! Sam and I have been going back and forth about what we are going to do at the parks when we go to Disney World in March. Now that Cooper walks it's a completely different ball game. I mean, he is not going to want to stay in a stroller at all. Every time I would see a guest with that leash thing on their kids I would freak out. I swore I would never do that. That was before I had kids so things have obviously changed. Well, today I had to go to the devil store, Babies R Us, for diapers and formula. There it was staring at me on the end of the aisle- the back pack bear leash. I decided to go ahead and buy it. I figure we can test it out a few times before we go. Every time I think of a kid with it on I think of the SNL skit with Mike Meyers, The Hyper-hypo kid. Remember he was attached to the jungle gym and just kept trying to jump forward but never went anywhere? That's exactly what it's going to be like with Cooper. I just hope we don't rip his arm off or hurt him. I'll report on it while we're there. Wish us luck!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Lo-Fi" Rides - #1: Spaceship Earth

Defunct Disney: 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

Disney's Polynesian Resort and the Breakup of the Beatles?!