Intro to Aimee

Well those of you who know me know that I love everything Disney: movies, parks, characters, whatever.  I've also converted my husband to loving Disney. That is exactly why we go back every year, sometimes twice a year if we are lucky. Having kids has made it a little more difficult to go twice a year but we try our hardest to do that. Cooper took his first trip at 9 months old and will be taking his second trip in March for his 2nd birthday.
Cooper with his first Mickey Ears!
Cooper meeting Mickey and Minnie
for the first time!












So you may want to know how many times have I been to Walt Disney World in my life, right? It is kind of hard to say since I worked there. I mean, I had to go to the parks almost everyday to work there. Ok so, since I was a youngster I've been about 20 times, excluding my cast member days. Sam and I decided to go ahead and buy Disney Vacation Club (DVC) on our honeymoon. DVC has allowed us to visit WDW twice a year since 2006. If you don't know anything about DVC, I can give you the ins and outs cause that was where I worked in 2003 at WDW as my second cast member experience. I sold the DVC tour to guests around the parks and resorts.

My first cast member experience was on the WDW College Program in fall of 2000. I highly recommend doing it if you have the opportunity. I'm sure most of you are out of college so I guess you're a little too late. It was awesome! I pretty much worked for nothing but I met some great people who I continue to be friends with. It was a great way to get away from home and experience something different. I worked in merchandise in the Backlot at Disney's MGM Studios, which is now Disney's Hollywood Studios. I still call it MGM though.


This is just an intro post but I wanted you to know that I'll be filling everyone in on all kinds of different Disney travel ideas, news and any other fun Disney things I come across. Don't worry you'll get to see all the crazy travel stories and pics that we take when we go in March. I'll even post some old school pics from back in the day. Way before I had kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Lo-Fi" Rides - #1: Spaceship Earth

Defunct Disney: 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

Disney's Polynesian Resort and the Breakup of the Beatles?!